Kraft Greeting Cards (Greeting Cards & Invites)
- PRINTS & SHIPS FROM OUR CALIFORNIA WAREHOUSE
- Printed on a 18pt light brown kraft paper
- 30%-100% recycled stock
- Thick 18pt card stock
- For the best print on Kraft stock, please avoid light and pastel colors (white under base is suggested)
- Orders ship from California in 5 days.
- Call 866.283.3473 immediately for rush service
Brown Kraft paper is light brown with natural fibers and subtle visible flecks lending it a natural, organic look and feel. The uncoated smooth finish provides excellent print quality, while the colored stock adds warmth and a rustic appeal to images. Optional white ink can be applied in specific areas or all over giving you the flexibility to add contrast and brighten images. Brown Kraft is 100% recycled with a minimum of 30% post-consumer waste content.
Please be aware that recycled and colored stocks may have slight color variation due to the materials used to manufacture the paper. The flecks in the paper will also vary from sheet to sheet and press run to press run.
Brown Kraft has the option to add white ink as an overprint. The white will be a base for the CMYK providing a bright white surface which will allow for vibrant, crisp color. Areas without white ink will appear darker due to the color of the stock.
Similar to Spot UV masks, White Mask files are separate from your artwork files. The Black in the White Mask file indicates where white ink will be printed.
Make sure to create your mask file the same size as your artwork file. This will prevent alignment issues during printing.
Note: White Masks must be made in vector format and be saved as EPS or PDF. Please be aware that anything less than 100%K will be transparent and allow the brown stock to show through.
Use vector paths/shapes to create black color areas that will indicate where the white ink base will go. The rest of the areas will show the Brown Kraft stock.
Remember the following when creating a white mask for your white ink base:
- White ink base will be printed behind any color that’s in your Artwork Layer.
- Areas with color but without a White Mask will be printed with color directly on the material.
- Areas with color and a White Mask will be printed as opaque or solid color.
- Areas with a White Mask and no color will be printed as white.
- PRINTS AND SHIPS FROM OUR NEAREST PRINT SHOP
- Full Color Double Sided Printed Greeting Cards
- Printed on 18pt kraft cover stock
- Optional spot white 5th coler
- 3-5 business days plus shipping
GRAPHIC UPLOAD GUIDE
- File types - 300dpi CMYK jpeg / tiff / pdf
- Size artwork .125" larger than trim size. For example 4.125" x 11.125"
- Keep all text and logos .25 in from the edge of the canvas and center fold
- Be mindful when using borders or "framework" that they need to be .5in thick
- This will help in the cutting process to make the final trim look even.
- Click here to download 4x11 template.