- File types - 300dpi CMYK Pdf / Tiff / or Jpeg
- Size artwork .125" larger than the final tirm size - leaving a .06" bleed on all 4 sides. For example 5.125x7.125.
- Keep all text and logos .25 in from the edge of the canvas
- Be mindful when using borders or filigree frames. They need to be .5in thick. This will help in the cutting process to make the final trim look even.
- See instructions below for setting up a white print layer for your cards.
Similar to Spot UV masks, White Mask files are separate from your artwork files. The Black in the White Mask file indicates where white ink will be printed.
Make sure to create your mask file the same size as your artwork file. This will prevent alignment issues during printing.
Note: White Masks must be made in vector format and be saved as EPS or PDF. Please be aware that anything less than 100%K will be transparent and allow the brown stock to show through.
Use vector paths/shapes to create black color areas that will indicate where the white ink base will go. The rest of the areas will show the Brown Kraft stock.
Remember the following when creating a white mask for your white ink base:
- White ink base will be printed behind any color that’s in your Artwork Layer.
- Areas with color but without a White Mask will be printed with color directly on the material.
- Areas with color and a White Mask will be printed as opaque or solid color.
- Areas with a White Mask and no color will be printed as white.