Business Cards - Die Cut (Business Card Printing)
Add originality and craftmanship to your business cards with a custom shape. Die cut business cards can be cut in any graphic or shape of your choosing.
- Full Color Double Sided Business Card Printing.
- Printed on thick 16pt Card Stock
- 28pt, 32pt, 48pt Card Stocks are custom quoted upon request
- 14pt die cut cards ship in 4 business days from our Florida print shop
- 16pt die cut cards ship in 10 business days from our California print shop
- Painted Edges, Foil, Spot UV and Suede Finishes are custom quoted upon request.
- 21 Business Day Turn Time.
- PRINTS AND SHIPS FROM OUR CALIFORNIA WAREHOUSE
Please upload file according to these guidelines:
- File Types - Vector Preferred of 300dpi CMYK Pdf, Tiff or Jpeg.
- Size artwork 2.25x3.75 leaving a .125" bleed on all 4 sides.
- Keep all text and logos .25 in from the edge of the canvas
- Be mindful when using borders or "framework" that they need to be .5in thick.
- This will help in the cutting process to make the final trim look even.
- When submitting your artwork, you will also need to submit a Die Line file created as a vector EPS or PDF.
- Be sure that your artwork fits the exact size and shape of the die cut you have selected.
- Be sure that the file includes a 1/8" (.125 inch) bleed outside of the entire cut-line.
- Include a 1/8" (.125 inch) safety area within the cut-line where there is no text or important images.
- If your design has a border, it must be at least 1/4" (.25 inch) on all sides.
- Submit your file with an extra 1/2" (.5 inch) of blank space on all 4 sides for the gripper to hold your job for die cutting.
- Failure to follow these instructions will result in you files being rejected and your job being delayed.
Die Cutting is a process that uses a form to cut holes or irregular outlines in display work or printed pieces. By choosing "Custom Die Cut", you will need to supply us with an exact outline for your cards. Please re-read the above instructions for submitting files.
*Very intricate cuts may require a 1/8 inch white, rounded bleed, and possibly additional production time. You will be notified ASAP if this is an issue with your order*