Gallery Canvas (Fine Art Printing)
Canvas prints are the best way to offer a museum quality intimate presentation of oil paintings and other contemporary artwork. Printed on Epson Exhibition Matte canvas with archival inks, we guarantee museum quality replications with a contemporary look.
After the printing is done and the inks are dry, the canvas is coated with an archival varnish to protect it from fading and shipped either rolled or on stretcher bars.
STRETCHED or ROLLED?
We offer the choice of rolled canvas (delivered loose in a tube), or we can mount your canvas on stretcher bars - Giving your prints an elegant gallery-style wrapped canvas frame.
Our professional stretched canvas prints are available in 2 depths:
.75” - Recommended for small canvas prints or those intended for a floater frame.
1.5” - Recommended for large canvas prints that will hang without any additional framing.
All prints over 16x20 will automatically get bracer bars to reinforce the strength of the frame.
- If your art is a custom size select the next largest print size or Email email@example.com for a custom quote.
- Please include any special instructions about sizing / cutting / etc in the custom trim section
- We extend the canvas to cover the bars - Giving you the choice of:
- White, Black, Mirroring your image, or Extending your Art.
- If you chose to extend your own art - YOU need to provide a file that is 2-4in larger than the finished size. For example an 18x24 on 1.75in stretcher bars should be sized at 22x28.
- If you need help scanning, check out our in-house Scanning options!