Fine Art Printing
FINE ART PRINTING SERVICES
Our Giclée printing offers the highest quality fine art reproduction available on the market. This process uses lightfast inks that are archival quality, and printed on acid-free paper to ensure the longevity of the print for decades to come. The end product is a gorgeous recreation that can be sold to collectors while preserving the original artwork for your own personal collection. Our Fine Art Giclée printing is available on several different cotton papers, photo papers as well as gallery canvas.
FINE ART PRINTING DETAILS:
- Max Print Size - 5Ft wide by however long you need it!
- 10 Color Archival Pigment.
- Color Matching Billed At $75hr.
- Printed on a Fine Art Inkjet Printer.
- Select From 4 Types of Acid-Free Cotton Papers, Photo Papers or Gallery Canvas.
WHATS THE DEAL WITH COLOR MATCHING?
We offer 4 options to color correct your art prints. Please keep in mind that at best Giclée prints will be about 98% true to the color of the original artwork. Here is how its done:
1. Let Mindzai do it - Our computer monitors are calibrated as well as all our papers profiled to our printers' color gambit. We will print a test swatch, compare it to what we see on OUR monitor and make the appropriate adjustments to dial in the color. In order for us to do the best job possible we need a high resolution 300ppi (or higher) file in Adobe RGB 1998 color space. There is no charge for this service.
2. Email Proofs - We print a proof (as above) and email it to you for a list of adjustments you would like to see. We charge $75 an hour for color matching services and it can take between a half hour to 2 hours of work.
3. Physical Proofs - We print a proof and mail it to you for your review and suggestions. Again we charge $75 an hour for color matching and $25 per proof we print and mail. Keep in mind we print all proofs at a reduced size or just a test strip of your art to save on printing expenses and shipping costs.
4. Mail Us Your Original - Mail us your original art, we print a proof, color match to the original, then once dialed in we email you a photo of the proof next to the original. This also costs $75 an hour and can take up to 2 hours. Keep in mind if you ship us your originals insure them for full value and let us know what to insure them for when we return them to you. Additional shipping and handling fees may apply.
We offer high quality scanning services at our Austin print shop. Our scanner scans in 18x24in sections and we use Photoshop to stitch your full piece together, we also have a professional photo booth for archiving projects that are over 4ft in any direction. For out-of-state clients, we recommend getting your originals scanned at a local blueprint shop. If one is not available or convenient to you, you can ship us your original artwork and we will ship it back with your order.
Up To 18x24 $25ea
Up to 24x36 $50ea
Anything over 3sq feet would cost $25 per 18x24in scan.
Full size proofs available at $25sqft
Color matching available for $75hr.
Giclée Art Prints
10 Color Giclée prints with archival pigments. Available on several types of high-quality, acid-free cotton papers as well as gallery canvas. Custom papers available on request.View details
10 Color Archival printing on 300gsm gallery canvas. Rolled or stretched - you pick!View details