Business Cards - Kraft (Business Card Printing)
- PRINTS & SHIPS FROM OUR CALIFORNIA WAREHOUSE
- Printed on a 18pt light brown kraft paper
- 100% recycled thick 18pt stock
- For the best print on Kraft stock, please avoid light and pastel colors (white under base is suggested)
- Orders ship in 5 business days.
- Call 866.283.3473 immediately for rush service
Brown Kraft paper is light brown with natural fibers and subtle visible flecks lending it a natural, organic look and feel. The uncoated smooth finish provides excellent print quality, while the colored stock adds warmth and a rustic appeal to images. Optional white ink can be applied in specific areas or all over giving you the flexibility to add contrast and brighten images. Brown Kraft is 100% recycled with a minimum of 30% post-consumer waste content.
Please be aware that recycled and colored stocks may have slight color variation due to the materials used to manufacture the paper. The flecks in the paper will also vary from sheet to sheet and press run to press run.
Grapics Upload Guide:
Brown Kraft has the option to add white ink as an overprint. The white will be a base for the CMYK providing a bright white surface which will allow for vibrant, crisp color. Areas without white ink will appear darker due to the color of the stock. Follow these requirements for making a white mask file:
- Mask file must be separate from your artwork file
- File must be the same size as your artwork file to prevent alignment issues
- White Masks must be made in vector format and be saved as EPS or PDF. Please be aware that anything less than 100%K will be transparent and allow the brown stock to show through
Tip: Use vector paths/shapes to create black color areas that will indicate where the white ink base will go. The rest of the areas will show the Brown Kraft stock.
Remember the following when creating a white mask for your white ink base:
- White ink base will be printed behind any color that’s in your Artwork Layer.
- Areas with color but without a White Mask will be printed with color directly on the material.
- Areas with color and a White Mask will be printed as opaque or solid color.
- Areas with a White Mask and no color will be printed as white.