- File types - 300dpi CMYK jpeg / tiff / pdf
- Size artwork 2.25x3.75 leaving a .125" bleed on all 4 sides
- Keep all text and logos .25 in from the edge of the canvas
- Be mindful when using borders or "framework" that they need to be .5in thick
- This will help in the cutting process to make the final trim look even.
When creating a Raised Spot UV job, you must include a Raised Spot UV template file along with the regular full color file. The Raised Spot UV template file is used to show where the UV will be placed. Use 100% K to indicate where you would like the UV.