- File types - 300dpi CMYK Pdf / Tiff / or Jpeg
- Size artwork .125in bigger than that final trim - Leaving .06in bleed on each side. For example a 4x6 invite should be set up 4.125x6.125.
- Keep all text and logos .25 in from the edge of the canvas
- Be mindful when using borders or filigree frames. They need to be .5in thick. This will help in the cutting process to make the final trim look even.
- YOU MUST PROVIDE A SEPARATE FOIL MASK FILE FOR EACH SIDE:
- Black (100% K) in the areas you want the foil and white in the areas you do not want the foil.
- For the best quality we recommend creating foil files in vector based programs such as Illustrator or CorelDRAW.
- Avoid using small / fine text or lines for foil objects.
- For best results, please make sure that foil coverage is less than 50% of the entire print side.
- Also, be aware that there may be up to a 1/16" shift on the placement of the foil. Keep this in mind if you are trying to align foil with other printed artwork on the card. We cannot guarantee perfect registration between the foil and other printed objects.
Foil masks and print files should be set up like this:
Please upload jpg,jpeg,gif,png,eps,ai,pdf,zip,tar,rar,cdr,psd,svg,tiff,tif images only File should not be larger than 50MB in size.