- PRINTS AND SHIPS FROM OUR AUSTIN PRINT SHOP.
- Full color CMYK sticker printing.
- 4.5 mil White Vinyl with 100lb EZ Peel liner.
- Add UV Gloss for extra protection against scratching and fading.
- Weatherproof and fade resistant for 5+ years.
- 5-7 business day turn time.
- Call 866.283.3472 for rush service.
**Please keep in mind that no stickers are scratch proof and will chip/scratch away over time when applied to cell phones and laptops**
GRAPHIC UPLOAD GUIDE
- File types - 300dpi CMYK jpeg / tiff / pdf
- Size artwork .125" larger than trim size. For example 4.125" x 6.125"
- Keep all text and logos .25 in from the edge of the canvas
- Be mindful when using borders or "framework" that they need to be .5in thick.
- This will help in the cutting process to make the final trim look even.
- We will trim 1/16th to 1/8th inch off your design so align your art properly.
Our stickers are a fan favorite for bands on the go. Whether it's a bumper sticker for your hoopty or just slapped on to your guitar amp, these are a great way to stick around long after the show is over. Printed on weatherproof 4.5 mil white vinyl with UV gloss to give your stickers an extra protection that will last 5+ years in direct sunlight with minimal fading.
NOTE - Without UV Gloss the inks will chip and scratch away over time. If you plan for your stickers to be placed on laptops, phone cases, or anything else that is coming in constant contact with other objects this will be an issue.
Our stickers are printed and shipped from Austin, TX location. We offer local pick up or you can have them shipped directly to your address nationwide (shipping charges will apply).
Cutting is the least accurate process in producing stickers and the cut on your sticker can vary as much as 3/32” in any direction from the original position so plan your artwork accordingly. We strongly recommend against borders but if you do have a border make it at least 1/4th inch thick for best results.
Very intricate cuts will require additional 3 days production time and a 25% up-charge. We will notify you asap if there is an issue with your order. You will be given the option of having us simplify your dieline or paying for the additional production time. This happens with less than 1% of the orders we receive.
Terms & DisclaimerClose
- I understand that digital art prints will not 100% match my original.
- I understand that files must be submitted at 300dpi CMYK format.
- I have reviewed my files and have done my due diligence in adjusting color brightness, erasing stray marks, and sizing them the way I want them printed.
- If you have any questions please call us 866.283.3472 before you order.