- PRINTS & SHIPS FROM OUR AUSTIN PRINT SHOP
- Clear vinyl cover
- B&W OR Full color options
- Various sizes available
- Black vinyl back cover
- Black coil binding
CUSTOM QUOTED OPTIONS
- E-mail email@example.com for any custom requests
GRAPHIC UPLOAD GUIDE
- File types - 300dpi multi-page PDF
- Make sure all your pages are sized the same
- Keep all designs .5in from the edge of the canvas
- We can scan & clean up your pages if you need help (additional fees apply)
We are constantly upgrading the products and services we offer to our clients. Knowing that we have a large and growing number of clients that are artists, we went ahead and set up pricing for the custom printed sketch books we have been doing for years. New lower pricing and faster turn times will make it easy for you to start making good money off selling your artwork.
Scanning & Cleaning up files: We charge a minimum of $100 to scan client's artwork for sketchbooks. This fee varies depending on how easy or difficult the task is. Scanning pages with 3 or 4 tracings loosely taped to a sheet will take longer that something we can sheet feed into a scanner. Likewise, we can also spend the time to clean up stray marks or combine your 50 scans into 1 print ready PDF. Please keep in mind that all of this is very time consuming, but very necessary for a high-quality final product. We recommend that the artist themselves take the time to do this work or at least supervise someone while they do it for you. That way you can set up your art exactly the way you'd like it. Ultimately we are here for you if you can't do it yourself.
Terms & DisclaimerClose
- I understand that digital art prints will not 100% match my original.
- I understand that files must be submitted at 300dpi CMYK format.
- I have reviewed my files and have done my due diligence in adjusting color brightness, erasing stray marks, and sizing them the way I want them printed.
- If you have any questions please call us 866.283.3472 before you order.