12 Color Giclée prints with archival pigments.
Available on 3 types of high-quality, acid-free cotton papers. Custom papers available on request.
Light weight - Hahnemuhle Albrecht Durer Watercolor - Single side coated, traditional fine art media. The textured matte surface of this 210 gsm mould-made paper is designed for high-quality digital fine art reproduction.
Heavy weight - Hahnemuhle Etching Paper - This is a 310 gsm textured mould-made, acid-free water color paper with the smoothest surface in the range. It’s ideal for images that are highly detailed and require photographic quality.
Heavy weight - Fine Touch Cotton Rag - This "peach fuzz," fine art cotton rag produces Museum-quality prints. The 100% cotton base ensures a lifetime of enjoyment, without the risk of yellowing.
Thickest Paper - Velvet Rag 315 gsm - 100% cotton rag base, with a smooth velvet (or etching like) surface. This paper is designed to meet the highest printing standards needed for museum quality and limited edition prints.
Scanning, proofs, color corrections available upon request (additional charges may apply).
More about Giclée Art Prints
- Files must be 300dpi Tiffs in RGB format / Jpegs and Pdfs also accepted
- Include .25in bleed if you want to trim to the art
- Include .5in borders if you want white borders around your art
- If you art is a custom size it will fall into the next largest print size
- Include any special instructions about sizing / cutting / etc in the comments section
- Prints and ships from Austin TX
- If your print file is a scan of original artwork, please upload a digital photo of your original painting. This will help us ensure that the prints are acceptable before we print and ship the entire order
Artwork would need to be sized .25 bigger than the final trim. White border - in the comments section on check out - specify how thick of a border you would like around your artwork.
COLOR MATCHING DISCLAIMER:
Please keep in mind that Giclée prints will be about 98% true to the color of the original artwork. We offer complimentary color matching, but recommend proofs on larger orders.
If your print file is a scan of original artwork, please upload a digital photo of your original painting. This will help us ensure that the prints are acceptable before we print and ship the entire order
We offer high quality scanning services at our Austin print shop. Our scanner can scan up to 24x36, but if you have bigger originals we have a professional photo booth for archiving projects. For out of state clients, we recommend getting your originals scanned at a local blueprint shop. If one is not available or convenient to you, you can ship us your original art work and we will ship it back with your order.
Terms & DisclaimerClose
- I understand that digital art prints will not 100% match my original.
- I understand that files must be submitted at 300dpi CMYK format.
- I have reviewed my files and have done my due diligence in adjusting color brightness, erasing stray marks, and sizing them the way I want them printed.
- If you have any questions please call us 866.283.3472 before you order.