High-Quality Custom Screen Printing
Apparel printing is a weird science of chemistry, craftsmanship, resources, and good old-fashioned elbow grease. There are a lot of important details that go into every order. A seemingly small mistake can dramatically affect the outcome of your project. This may all seem complex or stressful, but it's our job to make apparel printing easier for you.
Each order is custom, and we can help guide you through the process. If you're experienced in your chosen printing process, that's great. However if you are new to the process or need more information, we are always more then happy to help out. Our team will advise you on the best methods for gettting the results you desire.
Plastisol inks are the most common type of ink used when printing. This is the type of ink that you can feel on the shirt. We use a soft hand, more opaque type of ink that allows for a comfortable print that doesn't feel heavy. This type of ink produces a solid print that will last for decades.
We also offer water based inks. This is the type of ink that "soaks" into the shirt and leaves a print you cannot feel. You can achieve bold prints that are dyed into the fabric. When printing onto colored shirts, especially black, a discharge additive is needed. This removes the dye of the shirt and leaves behind the color dye you want the print to be.
Our minimum for orders is 50 shirts, but there are price breaks as you order more! Our standard turn around time on most orders is 7-10 business days plus shipping. If you need them in a quicker turn around, let us know and we will do what we can to accommodate. Depending on the turn around, there may be rush charges to expedite your order.
- Submit art as a high resolution .pdf or preferably a vector image such as .ai or eps file.
- If you need your art cleaned up, our team can turn your graphics into vector images for a fee
- You can mix up the colors and styles of shirts in your order as long as there are 25 shirts of each color/style. A $15 style change fee will apply.
- If the graphic stays the same, you can change the ink color for $15 per color change.
- Full color art will require a graphic design fee to separate colors and set up films
- No hidden set up fees on spot color jobs under 4 colors.
Have questions? Ready to place an order? Email our screen printing department to get started!