- PRINTS AND SHIPS FROM OUR FLORIDA WAREHOUSE
- Full Color Double Sided Business Card Printing.
- Available in 14pt & 18pt Card Stock.
- Available in Matte / Uv Gloss / Silk / & Spot Uv Finishes
- 7-12 Business day turn time.
- Call for custom quote on optional finishes (32pt cards / Foil Stamped / Edge Painted)
GRAPHIC UPLOAD GUIDE
- File types - 300dpi CMYK jpeg / tiff / pdf
- Size artwork 2.25x3.75 leaving a .125" bleed on all 4 sides.
- Keep all text and logos .25 in from the edge of the canvas
- Be mindful when using borders or "framework" that they need to be .5in thick
- This will help in the cutting process to make the final trim look even.
- When submitting your artwork, you will also need to submit an outline file created as an EPS, PDF, OR JPEG.
- Be sure that your artwork fits the exact size and shape of the die cut you have selected.
- Be sure that the file includes a 1/8" (.125 inch) bleed outside of the entire cut-line.
- Include a 1/8" (.125 inch) safety area within the cut-line where there is no text or important images.
- If you have a border, it must be at least 1/4" (.25 inch) on all sides.
- Submit your file with an extra 1/2" (.5 inch) of blank space on all 4 sides for the gripper to hold your job for die cutting.
- Failure to follow these instructions will result in you files being rejected and your job being delayed.
Add originality and craftmanship to your business cards with a custom shape. Die cuts conform to any graphic or shape of your choosing. Printed high quality 14pt or 18pt card stock. Shipped in 7-12 business days.
*Very intricate cuts may require a 1/8 inch white, rounded bleed, and possibly additional production time. You will be notified ASAP if this is an issue with your order*
Die Cutting is using a form to cut holes or irregular outlines in display work or printed pieces. By choosing "Custom Die Cut", you will need to supply us with an exact outline for your particular printed piece. Please re-read the above instructions for submitting files.
Terms & DisclaimerClose
- I understand that digital art prints will not 100% match my original.
- I understand that files must be submitted at 300dpi CMYK format.
- I have reviewed my files and have done my due diligence in adjusting color brightness, erasing stray marks, and sizing them the way I want them printed.
- If you have any questions please call us 866.283.3472 before you order.