Your Guide To Ordering Custom Enamel Pins
Our custom lapel pins have helped hundreds of artists and brands merchandise and promote their art and business. Increase your merch sales and extend your brand recognition with custom pins! Rest assured, when you order from Mindzai you can count on getting a high quality product at an affordable price.
1) Customize your Pin
Send us your design and we will take care of the rest. We offer free digitizing with unlimited revisions. All pins will receive free email proofs and will be individually packaged in plastic.
2) Choose your metal
We offer 17 different types of metals. Choose from our metals chart and pick your favorite tone of gold, nickel, copper, bronze, black, or chrome.
3) Hard Enamel or Soft Enamel?
Texture is the biggest difference between hard enamel and soft enamel pins. Hard enamel pins have a smooth and flat finish. They are more durable and protect against scratching and chipping. The soft enamel pins have raised metal edges and lines. They are a bit more cost effective and give a great textured feel.
- Smooth Finish with no texture
- Extra durability (Paint is more protected from scratching & Chipping)
- Raised metal edges with a textured finish
- More cost effective
4) Customize even more!
- Custom shapes are available at no extra charge.
- Glitter fills are an awesome way to add something extra to your pins.
- Add a custom backing and packaging!