3 Easy Steps to Ordering Fine Art Prints
What is Giclée?
Giclée is the highest quality reproduction method available for your art prints. The term was coined in the 90's by printmaker, Jack Duganne. Inspired by the French term gicleur (to spray or to squirt), the word giclée describes the way in which the large inkjet printers use small spraying devices to match color and apply ink. For the best quality art prints, we use a 12 color ink jet printer, acid free papers, and pigment based archival inks. This insures that your prints will be museum quality. They will never degrade, yellow, or fade over time.
Here are 3 Steps to Ordering Your Fine Art Prints:
1) Send Us Your Print Ready Files or Original Artwork
- For Original Artwork, we can scan and digitize your artwork starting at $50 (prices will vary by the size of your art).
- Files must be 300 dpi in RGB format. Jpegs and Pdfs also accepted.
2) Choose your Paper Type and Customize
- From lightweight to canvas, choose the type of paper you prefer.
- How big would you like your prints to be?
- Would you like to include a white border around your art or would you prefer us to trim to the art?
3) File Proofing
- We will send you a test piece of the proof before we go into full production.
- We always double check with you to ensure you get exactly what you want!