- Screen Printing
If you want solid screen printing, with customer service that can't be beat, look no further! With an automatic press and thorough understanding of screen printing, we can offer competitive pricing with quality that you can trust every time.
Each order is custom, and we can help guide you to the right type of printing. If you know what you want, then let us know. If you would like information, we are always more then happy to help out. Our team can provide samples, and give advice on print methods.
Plastisol inks are the most common type of ink used when printing. This is the type of ink that you can feel on the shirt. We use a soft hand, more opaque type of ink that allows for a comfortable print that doesn't feel heavy. This type of ink produces a solid print that will last.
We also offer water based inks. This is the type of ink that dyes the shirt and leaves a print you can not feel. You can achieve bold prints that are dyed into the fabric. When printing onto colored shirts, especially black, a discharge additive is needed. This removes the dye of the shirt and leaves behind the color dye you want the print to be.
Our minimum for orders is 25 shirts, but there are price breaks as you order more! Our standard turn around time on most orders is 6-8 business days plus shipping. If you need them in a quicker turn around, let us know and we will do what we can to accommodate. Depending on the turn around, there may be rush charges to expedite your order.
• Submit art as a high resolution .pdf or preferably a vector image such as .ai
• If you need your art cleaned up, our team can turn your graphics into vector images for a fee
• Full color art will require a graphic design fee to separate colors and set up films
• You can mix up the colors of your order as long as there are 25 of each color shirt
• If the graphic stays the same, you can change the ink color for $25 per screen
• There are no set up fees, they are rolled into the print cost
• Darker shirts tend to need an under base, which increase the screen count
Have questions? Ready to place an order? Email our screen printing department to get started!