- Full color card stock art posters and art prints
- Several paper options to choose from:
- 12pt Semi gloss card stock - A thick slick stock
- 12pt Card stock with an ultra shiny UV gloss
- 100lb matte uncoated has a smooth flat finish
- 100lb matte uncoated eggshell has a very slight yet smooth tooth - kinda like an eggshell!
- We can only print full bleed on 12x18 prints or smaller. 13x19 sizes come with half inch white borders
- Prints and ships from our Austin, TX print shop in 24-48 hours
- If your print file is a scan of original artwork, please upload a digital photo of your original painting. This will help us ensure that the prints are acceptable before we print and ship the entire order
If you are an artist looking to make comic art posters & prints to sell, then look no further! Our full color art prints are affordably priced that they are within the reach of every artist's budget. Our digital comic art prints are a perfect way to start making money off your creative talents at conventions & art shows. The next time Dragon Con, Wizard World, or another Comic Con is looming around the corner, just call us and we can help print all your merchandise. These prints are also great for any artwork that contains a lot of photo realism or detail, and can be used for any medium of art.
DISCLAIMER: Please keep in mind that the prints are printed in CMYK and are limited by that color palate. They will be at least 90% true to the color of the original artwork but we cannot hit neon colors (like highlighter pink or bright teal). We DO NOT offer color matching on our digital prints. If you are looking for art reproduction printing please look into our Giclée Archival Prints.
Submitting Your Art Print File
- Files must be 300dpi Tiffs in CMYK format / Jpegs and PDFs also accepted
- Please size your art to the exact size you would need it printed
- Include .25in bleed if you want to trim to the art
- Include .5in borders if you want white borders around your art
- If your art is a custom size it will fall into the next largest print size
- Include any special instructions about sizing / cutting / etc in the comments section