- PRINTS AND SHIPS FROM OUR FLORIDA AND CALIFORNIA WAREHOUSEåä
- Full Color Double Sided Business Card Printing
- Extra thick 16pt card stock
- Double sided foil stamping
- Choice of gold, copper, or silver foil.
- Orders delivered in 10-14 business days.
- Available in Matte and Silk finishes.
- Optional rounded corers
- Please avoid using small / fine text or fonts for foil objects
- The foil cannot bleed off the edge of the cards and cannot cover more than 50% of the print area
GRAPHIC UPLOAD GUIDE
- File types - 300dpi CMYK jpeg / tiff / pdf
- Size artwork 2.25x3.75 leaving a .125" bleed on all 4 sides.
- Keep all text and logos .25 in from the edge of the canvas
- Be mindful when using borders or "framework" that they need to be .5in thick
- This will help in the cutting process to make the final trim look even.
Our premium Foil Stamped business cards, postcards, and invites are printed on extra thick 16-pt card stock with a silk finish and foil stamping. These business cards are perfect for upscale invites, gift cards, or high-end, professional business cards. Foil is avilable in gold or silver metallic - single or double sided.
Foil mask files are set up just like our Spot UV mask files. The file can only be black and white. All black areas should be 100k or only 100% black with no other colors added. Black in the areas you want the foil and white in the areas you do not want the foil. If you order a Foil job with Spot UV, you must provide separate mask files for the Foil (foil mask) and UV (spuv mask), in that case up to 6 files will need to be provided.
However, please keep in mind that the Foil and UV can't overlap. Also please avoid using small / fine text or fonts for foil objects. For best results, please make sure that foil coverage is less than 50% of the artwork area
Also, be aware that there may be up to 1/16" shift on the placement of the foil. Keep this in mind if you are trying to align foil with other printed artwork on the card.